Bulgarian Society of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care
21ST NATIONAL CONGRESS OF ANESTHESIOLOGY
AND INTENSIVE CARE
WITH INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPATION
03-06 OCTOBER 2019
BUGARIAN BLACK SEA COAST
SOL NESSEBAR HOTEL RESORT*****
Organized with the kind assistance of:
BULGARIAN SOCIETY OF PARENTERAL AND ENTERAL NUTRITION (BULSPEN)
MILITARY MEDICAL ACADEMY
BULGARIAN PAIN RESEARCH AND MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION
ACCOMMODATION PACKAGE PRICES
Package of 1 overnight stay on 4.10.2019
Package of 1 overnight stay on 5.10.2019
Package of 2 overnight stays on 3.10 and 4.10.2019
Package of 2 overnight stays on 4.10 and 5.10.2019
Package of 3 overnight stays on 3.10, 4.10 and 5.10.2019
The specified package prices are in Bulgarian levs for a standard room and include:
* The relevant number of overnights in the Sol Nessebar Resort (Sol Nessebar Bay and Sol Nessebar Palace) is on ALL INCLUSIVE basis.
* A party at VIVA Night Club on 05.10.2019 from 10 PM to 2 AM (variety buffet – finger snacks, cocktail bites, pastries, fruits, Bulgarian alcoholic and soft drinks).
* Free parking for all the guests during the event.
* Breakfast after the last night of the stay is not included in the package price.
* The first day accommodation price after check-in includes only dinner.
ALL INCLUSIVE basis valid for the guests of Sol Nessebar Resort:
Restaurant: Rick buffet breakfast (7 AM – 10 AM), lunch (12:30 PM – 2 PM) and dinner (6 PM – 9 PM) are served in the main restaurant. Non-alcoholic drinks, Bulgarian wines and beer are available for lunch and dinner in the restaurant.
Lobby Bar: Coffee, tea, soft and alcoholic drinks, Bulgarian wine and draught beer are available between 10 AM and 11 PM. Sweet and salty snacks are served between 3 PM and 6 PM.
Beach Bar: Pizza, sandwiches and pastries are offered from 10 AM to 12:30 PM and from 3 PM to 5 PM. Ice creams are available from 11 AM to 6 PM.
All beverages are made in Bulgaria and served in draught form.
- Venous Anesthesia
- Regional Anesthesia
- Pain Management
- Outpatient Practice Anesthesia
- Traumatic Head and Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Pelvic Trauma
- Thoracic and Pulmonary Trauma
- Abdominal Trauma
- Management of Major Hemorrhage
3. Clinical Nutrition
- Nutritional Status Assessment Methods
- Parenteral Nutrition
- Enteral Nutrition
- Combined Nutrition
4. Critical Care
7. Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Medicine
8. Medical Technology
9. Research and Innovations
Nursing and Midwifery Session
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE – 31 August 2019
Until 31 August 2019 80 BGN
After 31 Август 2019 100 BGN
Participation Fee for Nurses 30 BGN
Medical Students – free of charge
General Sponsor 18 000 BGN
Major Sponsor 15 000 BGN
Sponsor 10 000 BGN
Symposium 60 min 6 000 BGN
Symposium 30 min 3 000 BGN
Presentation 20 min 2 000 BGN
Booth 4 m2 2 400 BGN
Booth 2 m2 1 200 BGN
Technical Assistants: Evelina Georgieva, Dessislava Ivanova
Contact Phone: ++3592 922 57 89;